
This year we decided to give Tiny Tots soccer a try. We figured since Liam got to do Flips at age 3, Cooper needed to try something as well. For those who don't know, Tiny Tots soccer is a team of 3 year olds, playing 3 on 3 soccer. The rules are pretty loose, and the games are MUCH shorter, and they only play a total of 4 games in the Fall and 4 in the Spring. Cooper LOVED the first game. As he says, he 'got two scores'. If you look closely at this picture, you can see him scoring the first goal. He is immediately to the left of Mike's watch. He was so pumped up after that goal - he had a blast.
Game 2 he lost a bit of interest but would still chase after the ball and try to kick it. Game 3 I had to miss but Mike said in the first quarter a kid on the opposing team was tackling and took Cooper down. Coop refused to play the rest of the game. Game 4 my mom, Mike's mom, and Denise (my brother's wife), were there to see Coop play. Again, he refused. "I HATE soccer," was all he'd say when we'd try to get him on the field. Hopefully next Spring he'll not remember the tackling incident. Here are a few more pictures of him in all his Soccer glory!




1 comment:
I hope he does get the desire again too.....I wanna hear him say again "I got a score"!!!!
Post a Comment