Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I was tagged

I was tagged by the awesome Apryl to go to my photos and pick the 4th photo from the 4th folder. I thought it would be a way older photo than it is, but the way my folders came up, it is one from last year. Not a great one, but here it is.

This photo was one that I took during t-ball season of 2007. Liam's team was the Reds. I was trying to get his jersey number (3) as he sat waiting for his turn to bat. Not a great photo, I really should have deleted it. Oh well. Now it is my turn to tag some people. So I tag Sheri, Sabrina, Lynette, Heather, Jenefer and Angelique. Go show me some photos, girls.

2 comments:

Grace said...

blog hopping :)

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Ok so I did the tag....you need to show me though how to put each person's name in "blue" like you did....I don't know how to do that!