


(click on the pictures to get a better idea of the spots) Poor kid. He's been on amoxicillin for a week and yesterday he woke up spotted - rushed him to the doc and lo and behold, he's allergic to the penicillin family. We have the Allergy team here - Mike is allergic to a lot of things, Cooper has the serious Nut Allergy and now this. I feel bad for Liam - he went to school this morning but insisted he needed to stay home because the 'kids will laugh at him'. Well, he does look pretty funny. At least its a short day today......
The Doctor's office said the spots should last for 5-6 days. Until then we pump him full of Zyrtec, which tends to make him drowsy. Ah, kids. If its not one thing, its another. Never a dull moment.
3 comments:
Holy smokes!!! Poor Liam....I will try to stifle my giggles if I see him :o)It might be hard though....maybe I can cover them as coughs....
Yikes! I'm so worried about what Logan will be allergic to. I'm hoping he's like his mom not his dad becaues then he'll be allergic to nothing.
I can't believe that Liam and Mallory find out they are allergic to penicillin within days of each other! Maybe we do share TOO much here in the rectangle :o)
Post a Comment