Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Had to get this down....

So Liam has been working very hard in SEM class at school on an ABC book. What the book consists of is a page for each letter, where Liam was to draw something that started with that letter and then make a sentence using as many words as he could that started with that letter. I thought it was interesting what he chose to do for the letters 'D' and 'M'.

For D - He drew two happy smiling stick figures. The sentence reads 'Dad is Delighted'.

For M - he drew two mad-faced stick figures. The sentence reads 'My mom makes me mad.'

Well, at least he used all M words for his sentence! ;) I guess I'm not doing my job if I don't make him mad once in a while, right? RIGHT?!?

Sorry for the lack of blog postings this holiday season. Our camera needed repairs so Cannon has it for a while. Hopefully they will send it back before Christmas.

In the meantime, have a safe and happy holiday season! :)

3 comments:

The Bell Family said...

That sounds like something my kids would write! Yep, that just confirms that we're raising them correctly, RIGHT? Love ya!

Sherrie said...

It's that way isn't it...Mom is the meany who gets everything done and gets kids to where they need to be, etc, etc, etc...and daddy walks in the door and gets all the hugs! Hey! What's up with that?

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Yeah....it's a tough job being the mom....we always have to dumb, boring, stuff that HAS to be done...then dad swoops in and gets all the glorious good & fun stuff! I laughed so hard at this...thanks for sharing! HUGS!