Wednesday, December 24, 2008
My goal for the new year
If you don't read Becky Higgins's blog, you should. She is one of my favorite scrapbookers, but also the recipes she posts on her recipe blog never disappoint. She has inspired me to participate in Project 365. Basically what that means is I am making a goal to take a picture every day and jot a few thoughts down. Becky has designed a kit to house a year's worth of photos and journaling. You can check it out here. I am SO in and can't wait to order my kit after the first of the year. I've ordered Becky's kits before and there is always so much bang for your buck. Just thought I'd share with my friends! And you DO NOT have to be a scrapbooker to appreciate the concept of Project 365. What better way to capture a year in your family's life for future generations? Not only would you get holidays, birthdays, vacations, etc., but you'd also be capturing the every day moments as well. I have a feeling this will change the way I scrap. You bloggers could totally do this on your blog and then have it bound into a book at the end of the year. Can you tell I'm excited? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, so you need to fill me in on how to get one of these kits. I WANT ONE too!
How's it going so far??? Your into it 2 days now???? Good luck! Let's Wii soon!
Post a Comment