Sunday, May 3, 2009

Luck of the Irish

Here is what we discovered on St. Patrick's Day:

That's right, no joke: baby #3 is on its way. Sometime in November, likely the week of Thanksgiving. So that's why I've been MIA for a few weeks now. Lots of nausea, tiredness, and, according to my boys, lots of grumpiness, too. Still dealing with not feeling tops, but it does seem to be gradually getting better. Hoping to be able to update the blog more often in the coming weeks. I had my first OB appointment on Friday and got to hear the heartbeat, and everything else checked out as well, so I came home and we told the boys. They were excited and strangely, they both want a little sister. They were anxious to call everyone we knew and spread the word, so slowly it is getting out.

So that's what is the latest in our household. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying this wet Sring!

8 comments:

Sheri Wojtasek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheri Wojtasek said...

Love the pic! And I am "postive" in my dream it was a girl :o) Let's hope my dreams are not crazy! :O) Let me know if I can do ANYTHING!!! LOVES and HUGS!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

I'm so stinkin' happy for you! We're doing IVF this week so who knows....

Best case scenerio (I'm optimistic): our kids are college roommates....or get married!

The Bell Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Sherrie said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! That's so sweet that your boys want a little sister. :) I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling the best...I hope the yucky part gets done very soon! Congrats again!

Apryle Moss said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting. Liam and Cooper were announcing it in primary yesterday. It was great. Hope all goes well.

The Becks said...

Congrats I am so happy for you guys.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brek!!! I think you need a little girl......