Monday, October 5, 2009

Overheard during FHE

I know, I know.....its been a LONG while since I've posted. I promise to update the 'ole blog soon enough, but I had to get this little snippet down before my pregnant brain forgets it completely.

During Family Home Evening tonight Mike was teaching a lesson on the rich man who had kept the commandments and who asked of Christ what else he could do to gain eternal life. Coop had a great response. It went something like this:

Mike: So, what do we need to do to live in Heaven again with Heavenly Father?
(Cooper raises his hand)
Mike: Cooper?
Cooper: Be Dead.

Isn't that a classic 4-year-old answer? I tried really hard not to laugh because Coop was dead serious when he said it.

Anyway, totally random picture to go with the story, but there he is. I have to remember to get these things down because it won't be long before he's teaching me a thing or two about the Gospel (actually, they both already do).

3 comments:

Sheri Wojtasek said...

OH that is so priceless! I am giggling still as I can visualize Coop and his expressive face say that!

Jenefer said...

ME too! How did you keep a straight face?? Love these tender moments that we all seem to have!

The Herd Mom said...

Brek, that is so funny! I love it. Your boys are getting so big.