Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Baby




- isn't a baby anymore! He'll be two in a couple weeks.
- has a temper. He screams at the top of his lungs when he gets mad and has been know to hit and bite his brothers when they push him too far.
- is a very picky eater. What he does like is toast, Dino-nuggets, apples, go-gurt, and junk food.
- has a sensitive tummy. He had issues for about a month this summer and has been on a heavy duty probiotic for about a month now. Since the tummy troubles, he has stopped drinking milk.
- is talking more and more. A lot of it is jabber, but some of the words that are easy to understand are hi, hello, ba-bye, more, please, no, do, boys, dad, mom, car, dog, hat, shoe, 'mere (come here), see, bite, bug, bird, and various animal and vehicle noises.
- still has a binkie, but only at bed time. I am hoping to be rid of it by his birthday.
- loves Sesame Street and The Backyardigans.
- is tech-savvy. He knows how to turn on my iPad, unlock the screen, start the Netflix app and navigate to his favorite shows. He can also adjust the volume. It's cute and maddening at the same time.
- loves loves loves to be outside. I dread the cold weather when we won't be able to go outside. He has a different personality when he is outdoors. He stops whining and is actually happy and busy.
- has been a bit of a challenge. With the older boys in school he is often bored and pulling on my finger for something. I get very little done during the day and I have been trying to adjust my expectations so that I don't feel like I'm getting behind in my responsibilities.
- is a blessing to our family. He gives the best hugs and kisses and I am thankful he is ours.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: