
- is loving First Grade.
- is a ladies' man. Every year that he has been in school I have several of the girls' mothers tell me that the girls just love him.
- is reading really well. He claims that he hates to read his school books, but he gets so excited every time he passes a theme off. He is currently on theme 8. There are only 10 themes.
- has improved in baseball during Fall Ball. He started machine pitch and is loving it.
- is a month into piano lessons. He is very careful in his practicing, asking me to help to make sure it is right.
- is still into Harry Potter. Last year he had a HP birthday party and most of his gifts from Santa were HP. I read the first 4 books to him, but we haven't had as much time to finish book 5. I love that he loves the books as much as I do and I'm hoping we'll get more time to read it together.
- is my easy-going kid. He is easy to please and is quick to help out.
- is affectionate. He is often asking Emmett for kisses and will still climb into my lap for a snuggle.
- is my favorite soon-to-be 7-year-old!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
1 comment:
Yay! Now you only have one to go!! Loved reading about Coop!
Post a Comment