So since I am behind in posting I thought I'd start with photos of Liam's first day of First Grade. He started on August 11th. Boy was he nervous! And so was his mom! ;) On our way to school (we walked), I told him sometimes when I'm nervous I'll exercise to get some of my energy out. I told him it was okay if he wanted to run ahead of me to get his energy out. HE RAN THE WHOLE WAY TO SCHOOL. He'd wait for me at the corners so he didn't cross the street on his own, but that's like 5 or 6 blocks! YIKES! Once he got there we took him to his class to meet his new teacher, Mrs. Monroe. She is really nice (even Liam says so!).I went to the parents' meeting and then came back for a little session with his class. He thought it was so cool to have his own desk with a cubby (they had tables in Kindergarten). He's made some new friends in his class and thinks eating at school is pretty fun. Here's some more pictures of the first day:
Here's Liam at his desk.
And here he is after his first day of 1st grade in front of the school. :)
1 comment:
Wow....are picture are almost identical :o) And neither of us saw them. I guess it is really true.....GREAT minds think alike! It looks like he had a lot of fun. I hope the crabby thing does go away...Court is in her peak of it :o(
Post a Comment