I was tagged by Sheri so here goes:
A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Attached-married for 8 years last February
B- BEST FRIEND: that dude I married (see #A)
C- CAKE OR PIE: pie
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Friday
E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: a bra
F- FAVORITE COLOR: today it is maroon. Yesterday it was brown
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: birthing my children
H- HOMETOWN: Rigby, I-DEE-HO
I- INDULGENCES: Chocolate and/or swedish fish
J- JANUARY OR JULY: January I hate the heat
K- KIDS: 2 rowdy boys
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: girls night out
M- MARRIAGE DATE: 18 February 2000
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1 sister, 1 brother (yes, I have middle child syndrome)
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: neither - I prefer grapes
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: outliving my kids
Q- QUOTES: ? "Talk to me, Goose" (I still smile at that one)
R- REASON TO SMILE: Its time for the boys to go to bed
S- SEASON: Fall....I love the colors...temp...smells
T- TAG THREE FRIENDS: Charity, Angelique, and Lynette
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: My left foot is 1/2 size bigger than my right
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: Costco
W- WORST HABIT: chewing my nails (and apparently twirling my hair)
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: Ultrasound (no, I am not pregnant)
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Diet Dr Pepper (that's a food, right?)
Z- ZODIAC: Aries/Taurus cusp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow that was a fast response! :o) Your gonna have to teach me oh wise blogger how to make it so the names I tag are links!
Post a Comment