Monday, August 18, 2008

Where does he come up with this stuff?

So on the drive to our Ward Campout this weekend, we passed some horrific traffic. When Liam spotted it, an interesting conversation ensued:

Liam: 'Holy Crap!' (I fully admit he got this from me)
Mike: 'Liam, I'd really like it if you'd stop saying that. Why don't you try to say something else instead.'
Me: 'Yeah, like Holy Cow!'
Liam: 'Nah, I want something catchier.'

Seriously - where the heck does he get this stuff?

Working on making time to upload the MANY pictures on my camera - including first day of school, Island Park vacation and Ward Campout pictures - stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

Sheri Wojtasek said...

I am so glad you posted this story! I laughed again out loud after reading it! Your boys sure make me laugh...they are so adorable! I'll check back for more laterz....