Nine years ago today I was a young bride, happy to FINALLY be getting married to this good man I love. We dated for two years, with a big chunk of long-distance dating there at the end. So, on a cold February day Mike and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Idaho Falls Temple. It was a great day. We honeymooned in Vegas and then settled into our new apartment in Utah. Soon after I started a job with Harman's and our life took off like a flash. Nine years, 2 kids and a house later here we are. In some ways it feels like yesterday and in others it seems like so long ago. One thing is for certain: I'd do it all over again: all the heartache, all the frustrations, all the way up the long and winding road that finally brought us together. The Lord has a perfect sense of timing, doesn't he? So here is to 9 awesome years, and an eternity more.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Nine & Counting
Nine years ago today I was a young bride, happy to FINALLY be getting married to this good man I love. We dated for two years, with a big chunk of long-distance dating there at the end. So, on a cold February day Mike and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Idaho Falls Temple. It was a great day. We honeymooned in Vegas and then settled into our new apartment in Utah. Soon after I started a job with Harman's and our life took off like a flash. Nine years, 2 kids and a house later here we are. In some ways it feels like yesterday and in others it seems like so long ago. One thing is for certain: I'd do it all over again: all the heartache, all the frustrations, all the way up the long and winding road that finally brought us together. The Lord has a perfect sense of timing, doesn't he? So here is to 9 awesome years, and an eternity more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You guys are adorable. And it's funny and great that when you look back at all the bad and all the good combined, and it just looks all good in the rear-view mirror. If you know what I mean. I'm glad I knew you guys before you were married to each other because it is easy for me to see that you are meant for each other (And I know you totally care what I think...haha.). Congratulations on 9 years!
Oh Brek....you do have a sensitive side!!! I loved this post! I wish you guys many great times in the eternity to come! Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! Doesnt time fly when you're having great times together! So happy for you guys.
Congrats! I LOVE anniversaries. I wish you a million more....
Congrats on your anniversary! I hope you two were able to do something fun to celebrate!!!
Post a Comment