1. T
he Hunger Games - Brittany recommended this book to me several months ago. Let me tell you it is EXTREMELY popular at the library. In fact when I put a hold on it I was number 168 on the list. Well I finally got it last week. I am only on chapter 3 and I am LOVING it. I have to read it fast because its only a 2 week checkout from the library since its so popular.2. Pomegranate Coolers - Sabrina made these preggatinis at my surprise party and I had to have the recipe. They are so yummy so I made them for dinner the other night and even my boys were begging for more. Its just the right amount of sweet and tart - and the fresh fruit in the glass was especially appealing to the boys. Liam even ate the lemon slice!
3. The New Moon Soundtrack - Mike gave this to me for our First Date Anniversary this past W
ednesday (he surprised me by taking the day off). It is seriously so great. I love Death Cab for Cutie and who doesn't love The Killers? Not to mention a whole slew of great bands.
4. Take 5 - I hadn't had one of these for so long but then Mike brought me home one a couple weeks ago and I've been craving them ever since. I think it is the salty of the pretzels and peanuts mixed with the sweet of the chocolate, but honestly they are so good.
5. Glee - If you're not watching this show, you should be. I just love that it is so fun. A little dram
a, a little comedy, and a LOT of cool music. Tons of covers of fun songs that totally remind me of growing up.Those are my top 5 for today. If you're reading this, take my challenge and post 5 things you're loving right now on your blog. Then leave a comment here so I can check them out. I'm always about recommendations!
1 comment:
I love all your items. Let's see. I'm have #1 on hold at the library, #2 is yummy, #3 just got from Brittany but haven't listened yet. #4 I love but trying to be good and haven't had one of those for years. #5 I need to watch this show again. Saw the episode with the Salt n' Peppa song and also my co-worker literally forced me to watch the Beyonce football team one. I hate not seeing shows from the beginning but I need to start watching this.
Fun list.
Post a Comment