
Happy birthday to my wonderful hubby! Here is a cute picture of him hanging out at the pool during our Ward Camp out (remember how cold the water was?).
What I love about Mike is that he is so dedicated. When he commits to something he gives it his all. As I mentioned in the post about his bishopric service, he does everything to the very best of his ability and is satisfied with nothing less.
He is a great Dad to our boys - he is always able to make them laugh and I know Liam thinks his daddy is the coolest guy ever. He is a good husband and is known to do dishes, cook, do laundry or just straighten up the house to lighten my load a little. He doesn't know how much that means to me because I don't often say it, but its great. I am spoiled by him. He is thoughtful and always remembers our first date anniversary (and I always forget). He can still make me laugh after 9 years of the same jokes ;) .
I could go on and on about what I love about him and what he is good at (don't get me started on board games and/or video games), but most importantly I just wanted to tell him that I LOVE HIM and that I want him to have the greatest b-day ever! I'll even consider pulling out the white elephant gift from GNO in December (you know the one, girls!). He he he. :) Happy Birthday, babe. 'You're the Most!'
3 comments:
OMG!! I laughing so hard at your possible birthday present. I need to get on Facebook when I get home and give him a nice birthday wish like he did for me.
If you pull out the GNO gift....it WILL be his best birthday yet....oh wait....I know what you were both like....I can imagine what you were like as newlyweds! All kidding aside.....great review on Mike....and I think you are right! He is a great guy! Happy Birthday Mike from the Wojtasek's!
Happy Birthday Mike!
Post a Comment