Here he is with one of his friends who happens to be a girl. He claims that he never dated anyone seriously in high school.Sunday, March 1, 2009
Speaking of being connected....
So as I mentioned before over the past year Mike and I have been having fun connecting with some old friends. Since I didn't meet Mike until he got home from his mission, I had only met a couple of his high school friends, and only for a couple of minutes! So last summer was his high school reunion, and we had dinner with some of his high school friends a few weeks before the reunion, then hung out with them there. We also had dinner with them again in January. One of his friends lives near us and our kids go to swim lessons at the same time so I see her and chat with her about once a week. Its so great to have all these 'built in' friends that can tell me funny stories about Mike's 'good ole days'. Not only do they tell me great stories, but they send great pictures, too! Check it out:
Here he is with one of his friends who happens to be a girl. He claims that he never dated anyone seriously in high school.
Here he is with one of his friends who happens to be a girl. He claims that he never dated anyone seriously in high school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh my heck! Ok...even if he does kill ya it was worth it! Just teasin! They are great! Who knew Mike could be a good PeeWee Herman! Maybe he can do a comeback here in the rectangle!
I love it! Let's see some of your "blast from the past"
Wow! PeeWee! Next time I see him I'll say, "how's it goin' PeeWee!" I think that was a really good look for him! I remember doing some silly stuff like that in high school. Oh, the stupid days!
That Pee-Wee impersonation was legendary.
And I can vouch for the "female friends without dating seriously" claim.
Post a Comment