Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring finds

So I was out and about at Target the other day and look at these gorgeous things I found for my kitchen for Spring:
LOVE these towels! And these, too:
I've really been wanting a vintage apron, and they had the cutest pear one. Check it out:

The only downfall of this particular apron is that there are no pockets in it. Other than that I love it. Also, check out these table linens:
The above placemat is vinyl on the top and the rest is CORK!! How cool is that? They also had it in a pear design, like the apron.


(Napkins to match - they also had cloth placemats in the same designs as the cork ones).

So don't you think I should go splurge and get my kitchen a new updated Spring look? Yeah, me too. :)

5 comments:

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Without a doubt!

Sabrina said...

Yes you totally need a new spring look. I must have missed these. I just want cute Easter stuff but can't find anything I love.

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photo shoots on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!!
Emilie
Be sure to check out my website
www.photobyemilie.com

Apryle Moss said...

Cute stuff. I never buy new spring things or seasonal things for that matter. I need to so I can brighten our house.

Sherrie said...

Too cute! I love Target!!!