Okay, quick update since I just got back from the doctor's. You know on my previous post where I said this boy is kicking me in the ribs and punching me in the hip bone? I should have said he is punching me in the ribs and kicking me in the hip bone! That's right - this baby boy is BREECH!! What the heck? Never had that problem before. So I go back in two weeks and if he hasn't turned on his own by then, she (my doc) is gonna try to turn him. Any of you out there in blog land have a sure-fire way of getting a baby to turn on their own? I'm all about avoiding a possible C-section!
Next up: the pregnancy picture I promised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
EEK! Breech! Wow, never had that happen, or not this late in a pregnancy. I hope HE turns on his own, because I don't think it would be very fun for the doctor to turn him!! Or for the C-section!
Thanks for the book! Ready to read it!!
I was talking to a friend and she suggested getting a massage to loosen YOUR muscles then trying the other approaches....music...iron board etc
Your alive, Yea. Lol on the baby stuff. I cant even Imagine haveing another at this point. I want to see you. lets plan a night for sure before the big day comes.
Love you
Post a Comment